Are you aged 8 or over? Do you love to draw? Want ideas and prompts from professional artists? This short course of five films will show you amazing images made by connecting buildings and bodies. You’ll get practical guidance on how to explore buildings and bodies through your own drawings.
On this page you’ll find:
· A film introduction to the Sainsbury Centre Building with Anna and Paul called Crab, Body, Box.
· Four more films with images and drawing instructions for you to do at your own pace.
· Accompanying information for each film, with suggested materials, written instructions and further questions to consider.
· A glossary of words that you might find useful
· Further information for those using this material in an educational setting.
· Made something amazing? You can share your work with us. Send it to Rach at firstname.lastname@example.org or use #SCOnline on social media.