1970’s Design – Wide Cuff
1970’s Design Wide Cuff by Sue Gregor
- Size: 45mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Plants: hydrangea flowers; madder & cow parsley leaves
- Inspired by: a 1970’s textile design
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- British fashion-grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
Sue Gregor MA makes unique, handcrafted, botanical jewellery using leaves and flowers to create her contemporary ‘fossil-like’ pieces. She uses 100% recycled & recyclable perspex in her work and gift wraps it all in biodegradable packaging.