Artist Teacher Group14 October -15 June 2024
10am - 3.30pm
FREE, but booking is essential as spaces are limited
Tea and coffee provided on arrival
The Network of East Anglian Art Teachers (NEAAT) have partnered with the Sainsbury Centre to allow Artists / Teachers the opportunity to develop their creative practice, alongside peers, in our purpose-built learning studio.
The sessions allow participants to explore the relationship between being a practicing artist and an art teacher.
Join these informal peer-led sessions to:
– Share ideas and experience of maintaining a creative practice alongside teaching.
– Benefit from the time and space to be creative away from your usual place of work, or home.
– Revisit projects from the past, or develop new ideas.
– Discuss and share your current practice with others.
– Be playful, experiment, make mistakes, and think through making.
– Take inspiration from the Sainsbury Centre’s collections and exhibitions.
Saturdays, 10am for 10:30 start – 3:30pm on the following dates:
For more info or to book please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org